Questions? Ask Our TeamWe understand that purchasing high value, supreme quality diamond jewellery online is something with which not everyone will be comfortable. Our products and educational videos are an excellent way of browsing our array of products, however, you may still want to view each item in person in order to feel more comfortable with exactly what you are buying and to make your experience a more pleasurable and personal one.
Our easy-to-follow booking system enables you to simply select the item(s) you would like to see in our showroom, along with a date and time, convenient for you.
Please note that although our showroom houses a vast array of our products, it may not have every single item in stock. In order to avoid disappointment, please be sure to input the product ID of the item you would like to see. Should any item you choose be out of stock, we will contact you to discuss alternative options.
Book An Appointment
Located in the heart of London’s jewellery district, Hatton Garden, our showroom houses an impressive array of samples and our expert consultants will be on hand to provide you with information on our products as well as guidance and advice to help you choose the piece that best suits your requirements.
A member of our team will call you to confirm that your appointment time has been reserved.
London, EC1N 8SB
Mon - Thurs
Farringdon (Underground and Rail)
Chancery Lane (Underground)
- How Much Does a 1 Carat Diamond Ring Cost?
- How Much Should You Really Spend On An Engagement Ring
- How to clean your diamond ring at home
- Get £75 off your diamond purchases in Our Hatton Garden Showroom
- The 7 Most Popular Engagement Ring Settings
- White Gold vs Platinum – Everything You Need To Know
- Paris Hilton's $2 Million Engagement Ring
- A Closer Look At Meghan Markle's Engagement Ring
- The Modern Rules for Buying an Engagement Ring
- Why We Are Obsessed With Rose Gold