WHO WE ARE?
Wonderfully Diamonds prides itself on producing magnificent jewellery in a wide variety of original and stunning styles. With a wealth of experience and supreme artisanal expertise, our staff can transform your jewellery dream into a sparkling reality.
Why Choose Wonderfully Diamonds?
We, at Wonderfully Diamonds, can provide a vast array of certified diamonds, ranging from 0.3 carats, up to 5 carats. We also offer a variety of cuts to suit every taste - from the popular, timeless Princess or Pear cut, to perhaps something more quirky and completely original. Our experts are happy to work with you to design and create a beautiful bespoke wedding ring that will perfectly complement your engagement ring and captivate all who see it. Our ‘Wonderfully World of Bespoke Experience’ includes a design consultant who will expertly guide you through the whole process, from choosing the perfect diamond or gemstone to helping you to create a unique piece that embodies your personality and uniqueness. Free of charge, you can view a CAD image of your design. Once you are completely satisfied with the image, we’ll provide you with a free quotation before you commit to ordering.
- Once you have approved the design, our master artisans will embark on carefully crafting your design into a dazzling, high-quality piece of jewellery. Delivery time is approximately 3 – 4 weeks. (This may vary depending on design complexity)
- Wonderfully Diamonds is dedicated to providing the very best service, which means catering to the needs of each of our clients, six days a week.
- We are happy to expertly resize a ring, should it be mistakenly ordered in the wrong size.
- We also provide free delivery and insurance against loss or damage, whilst in transit. Prices include VAT, as standard, so there are no hidden costs. We also offer a no quibble 30-day money back guarantee.
- Situated in the heart of London’s jewellery quarter and centre for UK diamond trade, Hatton Garden, our showroom boasts our vast array of products, available for you to browse.
- Book online and you will be sent an email containing further information.
- We will also follow-up with a telephone call to confirm your booking.